The benefits of regular mindfulness practice
Over the last 20 years there has been a huge amount of research pointing to the usefulness of mindfulness and yoga training for:
- Reducing your stress levels
- Getting your life back into balance
- Developing a “longer fuse” – being able to remain calm, even in emotional situations
- Improved physical, mental and emotional health
- Feeling happier – even moments of spontaneous joy
- Clearer thinking – you have been training your mind to chatter less!
- Improved concentration
- A sense of inner peace and stillness
- Feeling the strength (and desire) to finally deal with the “stuff” that’s no longer working in your life
So, how do I learn mindfulness?
To get to an intellectual understanding of the concept there are many books and articles you may read. However, the only way to really learn mindfulness is to experience it. And the only way to cultivate it is to practice it.
The MBSR programme geared to either adults or young people is one way to start your Mindfulness Journey.
Learn more about the Nel Momento meaningful Life
Learn more about induvidual Mindfulness sessions for adults and children.